What happens when you’re attracted to the wrong person?
I didn't expect to feel so drawn to my best friend’s father when I first meet him.
It’s unexplainable and most of all, it’s unexpected. He drinks too much, is rough around the edges, and is so obviously into casual sex and nothing more, but there’s just something about him that calls out to me.
I’ve thought my heart was battered beyond repair, but maybe I have been wrong.
"There was something so sexual, so carnal, so intense in the way Jensen looked at me.’’
She is my son’s best friend and I know he wants more, but I can't help it. Whenever she is around or her name is mentioned I’m turned on. I’m not used to denying myself to feeling so strongly for a woman so young, but she gets me.
I can’t do a damn thing to stop these feelings.
No amount of alcohol helps.
I didn’t think it could be possible to feel so drawn to a woman, but it looks like I have been dead wrong.
"I want her to want me just as madly as I do her.’’
They shouldn’t and yet…
They can’t resist each other.
For readers over 18. Standalone novel.
Release date: June 7, 2016
Read for FREE with KindleUnlimited!
Will be available in paperback soon.
Add it to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25491715-we-shouldn-t-and-yet
Click on the pics to see them.
What readers are saying...
- "A forbidden love that conquers all. I absolutely loved that this book contained ‘real life’ issues of love, loss and grief; that were undeniably relatable. Stephanie Witter has invoked such rich and raw emotion in this captivating piece. I was hooked from page one." - Jessica Ann
- "Holy smoke, this book is HOT HOT HOT! The storyline is pretty insane and I'm glad of the ending, my emotions have been in turmoil through the whole darn thing. Absolutely fantastic." - Book-Lover Book Blog
- "I simply loved this forbidden romance. It has everything I need in a book; good characters with flaws that make them human, sizzling passion and great twists and turns." - Lina's Review Book Blog
- "We Shouldn’t and Yet… is a raw tale of mistakes, deceit and overcoming self-imposed obstacles to enjoying the love and passion of another. Her characters are earthy and damaged, but their consciences override their need for honesty in their passionate throes of lust and love." - Tome Tender Book Blog
- "Fast paced and keeps you reading and needing to come back and find out what happens next. I love the way this ended, greatness!" - Cheree C.
- "This is truly about a relationship that should not be but you really do end up rooting for them as you can actually feel the chemistry and know it's more than lust from the start." - Karen
- "We Shouldn’t And Yet… was a sizzling forbidden romance that had heat, passion, vulnerability, and of course heart." - Michelle at Four Chicks Flipping Pages
- "I found this a highly emotional and captivating read, with perfect character development and pacing." - Summer's Eve Reads
- "*BOOM* book lovers this was extremely hot. I love love loved Jensen. Damn he was a treat, all sexy, alpha older male at 38 closing in on 40." - PNR Book Lover Reviews
- "The author had me from the first page and I kept turning the pages wanting to know more. Aideen and Jensen have amazing passion." - Alpha Book Club
- "I loved that Aideen and Jensen seemed so real and I thought it was a beautifully written and fantastically steamy love story." - Deanna Moore
- "I so enjoyed this fresh take on what is my guilty pleasure.
Stephanie Witter did an amazing job writing this and has quickly secured her spot on my stalking radar." - CrazyDaisy